bfs photoblog

This is a blog I can hardly define: the international edition of my Hungarian blog or just a photoblog... Feel free to comment in English, Hungarian, Romanian or Portuguese.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

why not?

I am quite international: I'm a Hungarian guy born in Brasov, Romania. I attended Romanian and German kindergartens and Hungarian schools. I speak Hungarian, Romanian and English, I have studied Portuguese, German and Latin languages and I understand some basic Spanish and Italian. I would like to learn Croatian (but I know I won't). I live in Hungary and have an Italian car, my office wear is Spanish, my leisure wear is multinational (manufactured in Bulgaria, Bangladesh, Indonesia and Vietnam); the furniture at home is Swedish. I like to travel to Austria, Croatia and Romania. I like Italian and Romanian cuisine, I drink Spanish, Italian, French, Romanian and Hungarian wines and Czech beer. So why not internationalize my blog? :-)

1 Comments:

  • At September 22, 2004 11:39 PM, Blogger bonafidesupraman said…

    Many languages, but many differences within Europe and that is not always good. I never invested too much effort in learning languages, I just enjoy them. And I wouldn't work as an interpreter, it would be boring for me.

    My mother lives at about 12 km from Szeged. Have you ever seen Szeged? It is the "city of sunshine" and the number of pretty girls/sqkm must be one of the highest in the whole Central European region. :-)

    You are right, unfortunately Hungarians and Romanians don't really like each other. I am one of the few who love both countries, both languages, both people. Romania is a wonderful country and Brasov the most wonderful city in the world (for me at least). :-) When I am here in Budapest I think this is my home, but when I am in Brasov I simply can't understand why I left that city.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home